Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Elder Manly

Wow Dad those are some very impactfull quotes. I especially like the third one about "future spouses" yeah we have a joke where if you drop a b.o.m. your future wife gains X amount of pounds. I dropped my quad once and my comp was like "Awww dude that's like 5000 pounds man... You just dropped all 4 standard works..."

Haha ok Mom, that really made no sense. Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!  I know I couldn't email you yesterday, so I figured you would be furious with me. I fixed my own pants this week! For whatever reason the crotches in TWO of my pants BURST (just call me manly). I think it's because my thigh muscles are getting bigger. And no, I don't need bigger pants, I'm just getting shredded beyond comparison and there's nothing you guys can do to stop me MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Anyways, I ripped my pants and then I fiked it. :) I also ate a raw potato. yeah I found out later that raw potatoes are actually slightly poisonous, so yay. It was gross, but it was funny we got in on video (I can't send you videos though).

so there is a good chance that I will be flying out to Brasil soon (Sunday or Monday) and I have no clue how much money I have on either of my cards. (alls I know is that Ihad about 600-700 on my panda one when I left and I have been spending about 20 bucks a week with it. I spent 60 bucks at the beginning of the mish for luggage). So really I have no clue. The church recommends that we have about 200-300 dollars for emergencies, and at least that much when flying. Ido not know how much I have on the Benjamin card so could you please inform me? Also, if you could make sure that I have enough I would appreciate it. :) More money, more problems.

Oh yeah, I thought I told you to stop calling me Elder-son. 

I was serious.

sincerely, 
Elder Tagg


No comments:

Post a Comment