Monday, November 4, 2013

Scatting Elder Tagg

Dear Mom,
So last night we got a call saying that Elder M was getting E.T.'d (early transfer) and so he left this morning and we got Elder S. the reason was because another Elder was going home and Elder M was called to take his place.

Elder S is another visa waiter. He's like the polar opposite of Elder M. We gonna whip him into shape. I'm a transfer older than him.

We have been seeing a drop in numbers this week but an increase in results, which is awesome.

So I don't know how much longer I'm going to be here, but I really don't care.  I'll accept what the Lord chooses to do with me.

Elder Tagg.

Hey Dad, 
So I think its really cool that Evan is visiting campuses. That wasn't too long ago for me... yeah there really isn't much to do in Rexburg but hang out with people and do whatever is going on that night up at the campus. Most people who I knew who would show you guys around are on missions..  There is one guy I can think of named J. I think that's how you spell his last name but he might not be on track right now.

Nathan

(From Youngest Brother) 
Hey Nathan,
how is it going? I bet you were excited  when you heard about your visa.  I heard C got his too.  Any way I've been practicing my skat; Zoowapp da kap daddy skidilybeebopdaboop.  Do you like it?

See ya later,
D

(Nathan's Response)
Bro, I SPEAK skat.

*ahem* skittlybeebob durangdurangdurangdurangdurang dowow. dobop? tingitytong-ting-togg.

confounded!
Nathan

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment