Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tough to Git Peeps to Church

Whadup Maham?!
So tomorrow we go to the templo! Stoked.
I went bowling last week! Two gifts of the Holy Ghost were given!
Aaaaaaand the mission is seriously wanting to know if you guys are coming down to get me or not and how that is all going to happen.
Anyways this weeek was cool. We did a lot of work but were only able to get three at church which was a bumskies. I think I'm starting to get a little tired of this area. It's kind of tough to git peeps to church because the chapel is reaaaaaalllly far away and nobody has a car.
I'm just going to tell the mission that you are comeing to get me. Sound good??
But I don't have a lot of time today seeing as  it is not p-day
Love you, 
bye!
Elder Tagg
PS I'm really excited for Evan here



No comments:

Post a Comment