Friday, August 16, 2013

Week Four


If anyone can start a short tie trend it will be Elder Tagg



Hey Mom, 

Sorry I didn't have time to write you a letter earlier, I had to go to the temple, which was awesome! Did you know they got a new video? Its pretty sweet! Also, while I was at the temple the Elders in my district and I got a bunch of interesting Native American names.  When I was at the temple I saw Nie Nie from the plane crash!  She was in my session, but she was in a hurry or something because she bolted the minute the session was over and I didn't get to say hi to her. Anyways, I appreciate you letters.

While I have been gone I have mastered the following arts:
1) Hacky sack
2) Levitation
3) Faith in God

Ha ha so maybe I lied about the levitation one :) 

About my investigators...C is progressing slowly, but we haven't had any progress with J because our teacher has been on vacation... 

I love the MTC! o em Portuguése, e CTM ;). Although I am totally sketched by the food in here... OK, you know what the scariest thing in the world is? TRANS-FAT! I can't stand it! Its like immortal!

Anyways... I'm making some good progress, but the other day I took a Christ like attributes test and I got a 2 in diligence!!! Hahaha! But you probably could have guessed that one :P 

So sad story: I may be reassigned to somewhere in the USA if my visa doesn't get here in time :( 

But happy story, I got word that things may be progressing with my visa! They needed an updated criminal background check, so that's something right?

Well that's all for now :) 

Love you,

Elder Tagg

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you ended up getting an email. I love hearing from our missionaries. And it looks like he might be getting his visa. They say that a new background check is required within 60 days of getting their visa, so that is good news. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete