Tuesday, September 3, 2013

1st Week in the Field

Hi Family, 


I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm doing great here in Washington. I'm In a four pack with elders Moncur, Rencher, & Merrit. Elder Merrit is a visa waiter too going to Sao Paulo Brazil. We have a lot of good investigators right now.  The people are way wack, but if things go right, we could get six baptisms this month! The standard is 1.  Mission life is fine. I gotta go now.  Anyways, here is a picture of me at the airport (back left).

Elder Tagg




Sis Green and I at the MTC


To Evan: YAY I loved AP Phychology. Yes I have had a lot of good investigators. They are way crazy though. Yesterday this guy kept talking to us for like fifteen minutes without us even saying anything. Washingtonians are really interesting.

To Drew: O my gospel Drew. Dr who is way wack. you are such a time lord. but anyways, on my pdays, I like to do stuff. 

To Audrey: Yay Audrey! You da best. Making crafts and stuff? That's way cool. just don't let all that power consume you..... thas bad. Love ya

To Eliza: I miss you too! stay in school!





No comments:

Post a Comment