Monday, September 15, 2014

Two Letters

9/8/14
HEY MOMMA

So transfer calls came in like 2 pm on P day and I'm staying, training and líder de distrito de novo. (leader of new district). Elder M. Pereira went to Santo André! And my first son on the mission, Élder V. Ferreira got transferred to Eldorado! My birthplace! (aka his first area in the mission). I found out that my recent convert there is now the ward mission leader! WooooooooooooooohooooooooooooOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!!asdfsdkfjlçqahwergipheqv

Alright. But anyways My new companion now is Élder Bazante! He's from Pernambuco! That's the same dang place as my first son (the first missionary he trained) on the mission! He's from Recife, so he's already used to big cities and stuff. He is going to be a great missionary. IMMA TRAIN HIM RIGHT!

So if you want to know about people that we are interacting with, heres one... our Bishop. he is like 33 years old. He's legit and does a lot for the work. So yesterday a kid asked me to baptize him because he was turning 8. His parents are not members, but his Grandmother is. So it was a ward baptism. We got in the water and then all of a sudden the Bishop had us wait for his Mom to arrive. So we waited. We were in the water for a good 7 minutes before his Mom got there. Then we baptized him. Luckily the water wasn't TOO cold.

But anyways after the baptism we had lunch in the Bishop's house.  It was a good day.

Love you guys!
bye 
Elder Tagg

9/15/14
AY MOM

So I don't know what video you guys are talking about seeing as I made around 36841485682842564963253524861458145 of those thangs. 

This week has been good. We had 18 new investigators. (That is a lot) which means now we have a total of 30 investigators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm a little loopy right now. 

Ok time to be serious n stuff.

The other day we were waiting at the cemetery for the Sisters to arrive so that we could go to lunch because I didnt know the way. Then this craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy guy came out of nowhere dressed in all white. He stopped in front of me and looked at me for a minute. Then he asked for a card. I gave him my last pass along card that I had at the moment. It was a picture of Jesus coming out of the tomb. He looked at it for a while and then mumbled a few things that were difficult to understand and put the card back in my shirt pocket, and said, "Jesus Christo não ajuda" (Jesus Christ doesn't help). He was clearly wasted. He started to stumble away and I called after him "sabe que não ajuda? aqueles bebidas que está tomando" (that alcahol doesn't help). He turned around "JUDAS???" "JUDAS MATOU CHRISTO" (Jusas killed Christ) He cleary was out of his mind. Then he started bouncing around. Then the Sisters arrived.

So that's all for this week, I have to go.

Love Elder Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment