Tuesday, October 21, 2014

This Week Was Sweet!

Dear Mom,

This week was sweet! We had higher numbers than ever before in this area. This next Sunday we have 3 solid baptisms confirmed. I'm super excited. My companion and I are doing great.

One of the people we will baptize is named L. He's Arabian. His family is from Lebanon. His wife is a member. He's been reading the Book of Mormon and he is really gaining a testimony.

Another person we plan to baptize is a girl named E. She is 18 years old, works at a coffee shop and is way cool. She has read like half of the Book of Mormon and has a way strong testimony. She had to give up a theater job to come to church. This was  way tough for her. She and her sister will be baptized together.

So.. what is the most important thing in my life, you ask? God. that is the answer. HE is the answer. he is the most important part of my life, and my most prized possession in my life is my testimony. and after that, my family, and after that, my family members.

Love Elder Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment