Monday, November 3, 2014

The Best Pictures in the World

10/27/14

What up Dad?! Thank you for the email. I don't have time to write Mom but I have some of the BEST PICTURES IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry guys, I wasted all my time trying to do this dumb thing that BYUI sent me. Oh, and btw I can't unblock my card in Brazil. Can you try? Tell me what info you need.

Elder Tagg



11/3/14

Wud up Mahm?!

So yeah, Imma doing great!

I have gotten pretty used to life here in Brazil. I really have learned to love the people. It is a very unique culture. I feel like I fit in well here.

I've been having some crazy success lately. The Lord has really been blessing us. I was looking at the mission averages today on the news letter that we receive, and I found out that every single one of my key indicators are way above the mission average. (crud that sounded really prideful - not my intention). 

We had interviews with President the other day and President and Sister Broadbent seem to be very happy with my work. That makes me really happy because it's not always that we see the fruits of our work.

Well that's all I have this week. 

Love ya!
Elder Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment