Monday, March 16, 2015

With the Help of the Lord!!!!

Wow Mom 
So like I baptized and this week is going well. Elder C is making some great improvement.

We have 16 people on date for the 29th! Here are their names:

Fabio, Eduardo, Alexandre, Luiz, Giovana, Natialia, Vitor, Gustavo, Marcos and his son Patricia, Itamar, Wallace, Wallan, Wilson (Sabão), Camila, and Francisca. They will ALL be baptized on the 29th of this month. We are going to put another 10 on date this week! With the help of the Lord!!!!


Woah I'm not finished! 

We well surpassed every key indicator this week. (They are not easy).

And I baptized a Lamanite! 

So that was my week.

Allow me now to express the thoughts that have gone through my head as I worked this week. 

Ether 12:11-21 
Moroni 9:15-25
Alma 48:17
2 Nephi 1:23
Moses 5:1-59 (Incredible when studied thoroughly by the way)
Preach my gospel chapter 6
Alma 34:41
Alma 24:11-13
2 Nephi 16
2 Nephi 7:8
Doctrine and Covenants 18:10-16

There's a lot more but das all for now

Love Elder Tagg


Attachments area

No comments:

Post a Comment