Tuesday, April 15, 2014

There is a God and He loves us

Mama

Wow I am so stoked for Evan [going to the prom with a cute date]. maybe the Tagg name will be passed down after all... 

So I think that it is time I let you in on a little somethinsomethin... 

Missions are hard... 
Despite my efforts to deny them, I must be real about my weaknesses. The fact of the matter is that I do a lot of comparing, numbers wise. This has not brought me happiness. I have really been trying to focus on people and not numbers. After the temple today I felt a lot happier. It was like I was being told that I should always be happy, and so I was.
One of the most profound truths most often taken for granted is the fact that there is a God, and even more than that, He loves each and every one of us. 

Elder Tagg

PS By the way I SAW ELDER M AT THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were visa waiters and  former companions in the Washington Everett mission

No comments:

Post a Comment