Monday, July 21, 2014

God is Real. I can feel it

Hey Mahm!

So I got erythang that you sent except the messenger bag and the third pants and ties :) Everyone in the zone was soooo jealous because I got 3 packages and 1 letter at interviews with the president. Don't worry, I shared with erybody. I told them to thank you so you might be getting a few random emails in Portuguese... just so that you know why. (Btw thanks).

This week was a blast! We had a few crazy experiences. One guy said that he thought that God was a group of alien intelligences and then he started to give us his schpill of how he thought that the ten commandments were written with a laser and how Elias was captured by aliens and just all this crazy junk. 

We also got rejected a bunch this week. I think the Brazilians are a little annoyed about the world cup. Well at least Argentina didn't win. 

Well R was confirmed. Then he got the Aaronic priesthood, then he gave it to his son. All in under 30 minutes. Yeah there were a lot of hands on a lot of heads yesterday.

We got transfer calls this morning and it turns out that I'm leaving, staying LD. I'm kindof bummed out... The last time I was transferred I cried like a baby. There still haven't been any tears yet, but I know that they will come. Dangit. This is the worst part of the mission. Always. I don't have anytime to say goodbye or anything. I don't know who my next companion will be.

The mission is a good representation of the plan of salvation. First of all, it's a choice. You come out and you learn things here that are impossible to learn elsewhere. You can't compare one person's mission to another person's. It's impossible. Your mission is unique. You learn how to LOVE, how to be away from home for a while. Then you go back, and before you know it you have the rest of your time in front of you. One day we all will go back home to our Heavenly Father. We learn things in this life that we could not learn at home. I know that God is real. I can feel it.

I love you!

Elder Tagg

Hey Dad,

So I got transferred.

I have been thinking a lot about how fast this year has gone by. If the second year goes by so much faster, I don't know how i'm going to catch it all. I have been pondering a lot; What will I do this next year? What will I change... what will I learn?  It's a lot to think about. I am kind of bummed about having to leave Planalto. I have spent most of my mission here. But I knew it for a while now... My work here is done. I feel the Lord is pleased with my work. I'm on to bigger and better things!

Love 
Elder Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment