Monday, March 3, 2014

Photos!

Hi Mom,
I don't have so much time today to write you, but I am doing great! We are lining up a bunch of people for baptism... Elder T and I get along great! We have a baptism lined up for Saturday, so I will be sure to send you pictures. Life in Planalto is good. I get to talk to Elder Bl a lot which is amazing.

So this Sunday we got this inactive guy to church and we gave him the priesthood because he is going to baptize his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whudup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

There is a stupid dog outside who is just barking at everybody.

So here in Brasil we have to go to lan houses to email. We pay by the hour for our computer time.

I don't have any more stories this week buuuuuuuut............

 I have a bunch of photos!


Sandwich TIE!

                            
                               Love Elder Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment